Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I am SO ready for school to be out for the holidays! Even though I know it'll go fast once it's here, I am just not in the mood to be at school. Whine, whine whine - I sound like I never get a day off, and never get to do anything fun, but I'm just not in the school mood. December just isn't fun at school anymore, and it's an endurance race to see who can make it to the end without losing it - the kids or us. Right now, it's pretty much a tie. Ebeneezer must be standing behind me, whispering Bah, humbug! Perhaps I'll find some mistletoe and go hunt up Andrew!!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

You sound like Oscar the Grouch on the Sesame Stree Christmas record when he sings "Counting the Days Until Christmas Day is Gone!" but instead it's until School is Gone!

I looked for that record on cd the other day - no such luck...