Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I've been very sad the past couple of days... found out some bad news about a couple of my little girls from school, and the life they've been dealt kinda makes me want to scream and cry.

Andy and I worked very hard to provide good, stable lives for Dana and Erin. We "did all the right stuff" - church, "good" friends, culture, that kind of thing. We made sure they were happy and safe and free from most cares of the world. I used to tell them that God had given them to us to raise for Him, and that I was going to do my best to do it right. Praise God, they made it through so far without too much to deal with. These two little ones are not enjoying the life they deserve - and I am so angry and sad I want to say to God that His little ones don't need to face a life so hard at such a young age. I want to "fix" it and yet it is beyond my reach other than to love them and pray that they will grow into women who can face adversity and come out stronger. It kind of puts all the silly things I deal with into perspective and humbles me. And it makes me SO thankful for the care and protection my own daughters have received to this point.

I know that God's Will will be done, and that He knows the outcome of all this, so I give them to Him for His care.

No comments: