Friday, December 29, 2006

Yesterday, I had a small, outpatient surgery. Dana came home to keep an eye on us, which I appreciate, and all went well. I am on my way back to normal, but will try to milk the pampering I am receiving for a day or two - :) Not what I was planning to do over the holidays, but am most glad it is behind me.

Small town hospitals don't always get the credit they deserve in terms of care, but over the past few days, I've been impressed with the care and concern given me by doctors, nurses, and administrative folks at our little local hospital. I was just another procedure, and they could've just passed me through, but each and every one I came into contact with were very professional and kind; not in a hurry to just pass me through. It was a nice experience overall, all things considered.

Well, I'm about to get sleepy again, so I'll close. :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

hope it goes without saying that I am relieved and so happy to have you home where you belong. you were missed, chick!