Monday, May 28, 2007

13 weeks

Summer's here! Dana came down to use our washer and dryer - and to see us, of course. While she was in the kitchen with me, we counted up the weeks of summer - 13!! I have a whole week of May left, and then we start back to school on the 20th of August, so those add up to 13 with June and July thrown in!! Never thought of 13 as a "lucky" number before.

The sun is shining today - I swear my Burr Oak tree has grown 4 feet since the rains began !! I love looking out my kitchen bay window at the new growth and vibrant green shades of the new leaves! The rain has really been wonderful....

We host the SPURS tonight, so I'll be hostess. Hope it's a good win with the SPURS coming out on top. I'll watch with my fingers crossed!

Have a good Memorial Day -

1 comment:

andrew said...

And some of those weeks I get to spend with you doing who-knows-what.