Monday, May 14, 2007

8 days and counting

Well - we are in single digits now on the school-day countdown. I find myself (and most around me) are already finished; bags packed and car loaded for Summer. It's an odd arrangement, actually. You have to pass the days, and go through the paces, before what has already ended ends. Once the TAKS tests and taken and baseball uniforms put on, school is over.

I will miss my little ones this summer. First time in a long time I've gotten this attached, and especially to my Amigo. I'd love to bring her home with me and make her life just one happy day after another. She's seen, heard, and been through way too much already, and she's 11. There will be tears on my end at our parting.

Well, the game starts in about an hour, so I'd better go get ready.

GO, SPURS, GO!!!!

No comments: