Thursday, May 10, 2007

Two long, frustrating weeks!!

Well, hello again!! I cannot believe it's been so long since I've been able to post -- I finally had to sign in on Andy's blog to get here, so this may or may not work. Hard to type with crossed fingers!!

So much has happened that I wanted to share; been to the Hill Country, on a Ladies' retreat, and the end of school are all writeable topics, and it's been agonizing (well, maybe not THAT bad!) not to be able to write and share. I'll try to hit the high points a little at a time.

My SPURS are having a terrible time with Steve Nash and the Suns. The crowd gathers here Sat. night at 7 p.m. to light incense, chant, and offer sacrifices before the tip-off. Jackie will not be here, so we may have to hang her Ginobili jersey from the ceiling fan in her honor. (That is not a commentary on her activity level during the game, by the way!) The SPURS should put it to them this time....

Just a few more days of school. Proud of my Dana's scores on TAKS - she pulled it off; three state tests, and all in the 90% range!! 89% her natural talent, 1 % A&M and 10% genetics. Hope my students fare as well.

Well, I'll close for now, before the computer figures out what I did and bumps me off. Hopefully, I'll be back soon!!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Glad to have you back. I was beginning to feel neglected!