Thursday, May 31, 2007

What else, the SPURS !!

I know some of you are pretty darn tired of my writing about the SPURS - well, tough.

We won last night in a dazzling display of talent and desire - it was a blood bath that I usually don't enjoy watching, but last night was sweet. Those pesky Utah fans and the lack of respect from the media about my guys just filled me with such a rage that I could barely stay on my chair and eat my Chex mix!! Well, maybe not, but it was sweet to see the boys (old men!) show anyone who cared to watch that they've got more in them than people thought.

Now, though, we have a long wait until the next, and last, series begins. I appreciate them finishing it out so they don't have to play on Sat. - I'd have hated to mess up the family party by sittin in the den while they all were outside talking about boring stuff like FAMILY!! (Can you tell I"m feeling a little goofy today?)

Anyway, the next few days will be filled with wonderful visiting with friends and family, and wishing my nephew Matt well on his graduation. Real things, not sports, to refocus my perspective. On marking time and getting re-aquainted with dear friends, and seeing Roark!! Should be a wonderful weekend!

Come Monday - Shanon comes to town!!!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Roarke is excited about you coming, too! It was a good game last night - who cares if people don't want to read about the Spurs... I always get excited when I get to see Mindi - I can't imagine what it will be like when we've been friends for as long as you and Shannon!