Friday, September 12, 2008

A nice surprise

Today, as I was leaving Primary, I went to turn some papers in to be copied for next week. As I walked down the hall, a bulletin board stopped me. It had pictures and info on the new staff at the campus, so I stopped to read. One of the new faces is a Ms. Joiner, who grew up in Abilene. When asked her favorite sport, she wrote, "Go Wildcats!" Now, if I remember right, that's ACU's mascot - so maybe we have a new sister in our midst!!

Her room "just happens" to be right next door to where I work, so I'll be stopping in to visit with her on Monday. Pray she is just waiting for someone to invite her to worship!!

1 comment:

jenn said...

"Purple White, Purple White, Fight, Fight, Fight" ha! ha!
God has interesting ways of opening up doors (or at least cracking them a bit) doesn't He!
I'll be praying about your visit.