Saturday, March 14, 2009

Much ado about nothing

First day of Spring Break, and it's been a slow, easy one. Watched a little "Sell This House" and got my fix, then made an early lunch for us. Sometimes I get these glimpses into the retirement years, and today has been one of those. I find it interesting that, at the age when I am most tired of cooking at all, I will be having to prepare two meals a day. This is not good!

However, I do find that the spending of days together reminds me of certain things; the man likes to share what he reads - so I hear a lot of information that otherwise I would have not known. Some good, some I could without. I read to him, though, so I guess it's a trade. Another item of interest is our lack of timing. We just don't always jive on what to do when. We will have to come up with a schedule or something to keep our sanity. He likes things when he likes them, and I can usually wait on things. I guess I should be happy that, after 32 years of marriage, things are still hopping around here, and he likes me with him.

Tonight, the Spurs, tomorrow, worship. A good weekend, all around!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

If I do a schedue, I get SO much more done. That might not be a bad idea.