Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday of Spring Break

I really wish time would not go so quickly during days off! I love Thursdays during a work week, but they make me sad on vacation days - it is almost over!!

We've had a lovely time with the girls' here. One forgets the joy a baby brings, and Liz has gotten lots of attention and love while here. It is my desire to hold her hour upon hour, but she likes to play and move, so a lot of the time, I have just watched her and listened to her sounds and laughter. I'm so glad Erin came, and that we had a chance to enjoy them all!

This is a rather odd visit, in that we will join them all in Houston this weekend. This afternoon, the three will journey back to their homes, and Andy and I will drive over tomorrow for the big LaMore family photo shoot. We will spend tomorrow night with Mom and Dad, then go over to see Gregg and Roarke on Saturday. I have missed Gregg this week, and am looking forward to seeing him!

Now, it's off to make Sticky Buns for breakfast, and get finger-printed. Yep, the great State of Texas now requires that all school employees be finger-printed to check our criminal history. I'm scared....

Have a great day -

No comments: