Sunday, May 24, 2009

That Gregg Johnson!!

I tell you what, if my son-in-law ever wants to meet you somewhere for lunch, just be prepared for something grand!!

Before he proposed to Erin, he asked Andy and me to meet him for bar-be-que in New Braunfels. We kinda had it figured out, but it was still so sweet the way he had it all planned out.

6 years later, and we're planning another "date" for lunch in Austin, along with his folks, Dana, Erin and Liz. I say to Erin, "I remember the last time we met Gregg...." and laughed. Well...

TaDa! Erin is pregnant! At the restaurant, they put a little bib on Liz that said, "Big Sister Liz" and turned her around for us to see. I sat there, dumbfounded, the rest of the time. What news!! Babies add such joy to lives, where ever they go, and this child will be no different! I am anxious to meet him/her in December when the time comes.

So, here we go. What's next?!?

1 comment:

shanon said...

It is definitely time to retire now!!! My they will be close in age. Congratulations on another grandbaby...how fun!
shanon