Thursday, May 14, 2009

Apologizing ahead of the fact -

It's May. I'm grumpy and tired, and it shows all over me.... it reflected in Jackie's face in class last night that I grumbled when she spoke to me as I sat down.

Sorry, Jackie - you were just in the line of fire, and that's not right. But then, you are one that I can be me around without pretense or concern that you will not
"get it." For that, I am thankful, even when I don't like it myself. It's really better if I just hang back and not speak to anyone.


I just wish, once, that the end of school was not on a calendar - that one day, when the powers that be decided, the bell would ring, and we could all just go home. All the drama and excitement would be missing, but so would the stress. I don't like stress - it makes me grumpy...

So, if I come across "wrong" the next few days (until June 4 this year!), just give me the benefit of a doubt, and I'll bounce back. I promise!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

no worries. It was just great to actually get to sit next to you for once! ha!

Dana said...

I'm with you! Today I told a co-worker that I feel like a jerk the last three weeks of the year. The kids are not the only ones who are tired. :) Three more weeks....