Monday, June 15, 2009

Finally - news and a plan!

Good news - no cancer cells!! YIPPEE !!
Other news - however, there were "a-typical" cells that need to be removed so that they do not become cancer.

Plan - July 1st, a lumpectomy (goofy word!) at Methodist. Day proceedure - should be home in time for bed. Hopefully. I've learned that, if you're going to be cut open, Methodist is the place to be. They are amazing at their care for you.

Thank you for all your prayers while I was waiting through this. It's a big deal to go from nothing to the thought of cancer, and so many people have taken time to love on me and include me in their prayers. Yesterday, the elders surrounded me and prayed, then they all hugged me and told me they love me. I know they do; it's just so nice to hear the words.

God is good.

No comments: