Saturday, June 06, 2009

Kicking off summer with a Bang!!

Yesterday was eternal in it's length... I had absolutely NOTHING to do except watch the clock. Finally, at 3:30, my supervisor came in and told me to go on home. I almost knocked her down - not really!

We spent our evening with the Huttons and Kelleys eating deliciously grilled steaks - thanks, Robert! - and then, watching some "24". Wild folks, I know, but the good life is the good life, however you find it. Their grandkids are just about the best behaved little ones I've ever seen, and quite entertaining.

This weekend is full, as the past three have been. Today is a baby shower, then tomorrow is our elders/wives lunch after worship. Then comes Monday....

Andy and I are getting up and going into SA, where I will be having a biopsy on my left breast. Some SMALL calcification was found at my screening mammogram, and then we did some magnification images. I met with a surgeon, and we got me set up to do asap. I want to deal with this, and then get on to summer!! So, if you don't mind, pray that this is just a little tiny bit of nothing that they can just zap out. Right now, I've very calm and optimistic about it, and I plan on staying that way.

So - here we go!! Happy End of School!!

No comments: