Thursday, June 11, 2009

tick - tock - tick - tock

Well, the call should come today - about the biopsy results; they told me Wed. or Thurs. - so I should be hearing something.

I can accept whatever they tell me, but I can't totally block it from my mind. I want to get on with the summer, but Andy is holding me off until we know what - if anything - we are facing. I hate it when he is so logical!!


On a happier note; it's great having Dana home for a few days, even if it is only in the evening. She loved the first day of her workshop, so that makes getting up early in June worth it. Most of the folks she hangs out with when here are out of town, so her dad and I get the majority of her time. Yippee!! It makes the waiting easier to have her here.

I'll post news when I have it; until then, please pray -

No comments: