Monday, April 21, 2008

And the lamp goes flying!!

Anyone who knows my husband would agree that he is a man of self-control. He always tempers his reactions to things by taking it in and then showing what he thinks in a calm, thought-out way.

Not Saturday. Not when Timmy hit the 3 pointer that lead to the Spurs first victory over the Suns in double over-time. When it did "nothing but net," Andy threw up his arms and knocked the floor lamp off kilter, almost hitting my dad's christening gown to the floor! He caught it just in time, and then we continued to celebrate his good aim in fun and frivoloty. Could we have enjoyed it any more - I don't think so.

Game two - Tomorrow!! Go, SPURS, GO !!

1 comment:

Darla said...

I can see it all playing in my head. The calm, the reserved and ....the rowdy.

Let's see? Are we FANS?