Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thanks, Erin !

As soon as I heard that Erin was pregnant, I told her that I wanted one of those little time-line counters for my blog page. She and I discussed the parameters of it all yesterday, and so here it is!! I didn't know there were so many factors; colors, style, etc. I just want to see it!! Anyway, it's just another example of how pregnancy has changed since she was born; I had no idea of when the event took place or when she would arrive with such specificity!! "September" was about as close as I knew. Now, it's a science all its own.

But the result is the same; your life is never the same . Get ready, Erin and Gregg - life is about to take you on one grand adventure!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

I just realized that both of our counters have babies with bows in their hair. I sure hope it's not a boy - only for the simple fact of having to go back and change it. I have a feeling I will have to change it though...