Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sleepy, but vindicated

I go to bed at night at about 10:15. I need lots of sleep, and I always feel it's not fair to the students if I'm grumpy because I stayed up too late.

Well, I'm grumpy... I stayed up till the SPURS game was over, and it was a beauty!! I love it when they fire on all cylinders, and last night they had it going! I guess having Manu and Brent back, and the pressure of the playoffs looming kicked them into gear, because my SPURS of old were back!!

So, if you call or see me today, and I'm droopy and grumpy (or any of the other dwarfs !!), just look deeper - I'm truly excited!!

So, Go, SPURS, Go !!

1 comment:

jenn said...

re-reading your post from monday and, um yeah, you're in. you are an official fan if you stay up later to watch a game! and i think i am becoming a new fan along with you, there have been a few nights that this basketball team as prolonged my retiring time!

i hope you're more rested today
luvya♥