Monday, April 28, 2008

Meet the NBA's Jekyl and Hyde!

Okay, we all go home Friday and take a nap so we can stay awake for the mid-nightish game before us. We put on our Spurs regailia and gather our snacks and find our spots for the night's viewing; high on anticipation.

We were not let down - it was amazing from tip-off to final buzzer!! The Spurs of old (last June!) were in the building and they had their way with those Suns!! It was glorious, and staying awake was a breeze.

So, where were those guys yesterday?!? Could it be they were as tired from Friday as I was ?! It's like two different teams came to play, and it was nothing if not a fan's worst nightmare. Oh well, I'd rather they melt down now rather than in a more crucial situation. I know they will take the series, I was just spoiled on Friday.

Now, on to Tuesday night at the AT&T !!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I think I take the whole thing too seriously. I am SO bummed.