Thursday, April 03, 2008

The end has come

After 6 weeks of dvds, we finished the "Marriage Enrichment" class at church. It was the big one - the sex dvd, and the facilitator was most uncomfortable. Some of our parents had their teenage children in on the viewing, and that was a factor, I'm sure. Anyway, it was good to refresh our minds through out the sessions on how wonderful marriage can be if you both focus on each other. I admit; this past year, I've been pretty focused on myself with the surgeries and stuff, and Andrew has really been keeping things going. It's not been our best year, but at least we made it through together.

So, Andrew, Thanks. Just in case I don't say it to you enough, you make my life a joy.

Even when you order coins....

2 comments:

andrew said...

Yes, I do love you . . .more than words can truly express. And yes, the last year has been trying at times. But we have been blessed with the finances to get us through it, as well as, family, friends and brethern to lean on. But most of all we have each other, welded together by God and the life that we have enjoyed together.

Who knows, something may happen that will make all this past year or so seem trivial.

I'm looking forward to more "trying times" in the future.

Not really . . .

Jackie said...

I was embarassed.

We heard the word 'orgasam' at church.

that's just wrong.