Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I don't know if people who are not teachers do this or not, but I have this odd habit of looking at a clock on a day off and thinking, "it's 10:05, I'd be working with "Tom and Jerry" right now", or some such thing. It's like I have to keep up with the schedule even if I'm not there - weird, I know. The other thing is, I NEVER know what the day or date is if I'm not at school! It's like time ceases to exist or something unless I'm in my school room.

HMMM, maybe that's not such a bad thing, come to think of it!! Enjoy your Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I do the same thing on days off from school.
Happy Thanksgiving! Give everyone a big hug for me. We are headed to Tyler with my family. I love Thanksgiving at mom and dad's with all the trees and fall leaves.
Shelby and Damien are staying here. Damien will be with his dad for Thanksgiving and Shelby has a paper to work on.
I enjoy reading your blog and knowing what is going on with all of ya'll. I even check Dana's and Erin's out sometimes.
Take care and have a wonderful break.
Love you,
Shanon

Crystal said...

I'm the same way! AND I don't know when anything is if I don't have my calendar! I'll tell everyone hello for you if you'll give everyone BIG HUGS from us :) LOVE YOU TOO!!! Crys