Saturday, November 11, 2006

Rarely do I have a week like this one. Work, home, and church converged on me all this week, with worries and concerns and down-right mean-ness, and I am proud to say I came out of it still standing!
I mentioned a few posts ago about changes at work; that seems to have worked itself out, where I'll be able to stay where I am and continue my current placement. It's not a done-deal, but I'd say 95% . That's one worry I can let go of.
We all say we are going to "let go and let God", but boy that is hard to really do. I'll share more of the week as things pan out, but suffice it to say, God's people do not always make things easy or fun. I guess it's the people part of it that messes things up, and we just have to love and hope.
Anyway, I think the worse is over; surely I am due some down time for a while.

I hope your week was better - Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

andrew said...

And you have done so well through all of it. Ilove you!

The Johnsons said...

Hope this week is starting off better!