Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's Thursday night; our weekly "flake night" where we eat on the couch and put on our pjs early. It started a while back, when Andy had some where to be every night of the week, but we kept back Thursday for ourselves. Now, we usually watch stuff we've taped during the week until CSI or ER come on. No phone calls, no visits, no interuptions of any kind unless it is an emergency. I really look forward to it; it kinda sets up the weekend coming the next day. I'm glad we pulled it aside; even if it's nothing big, it's our nothing big together. The quiet before the storm.

Hope you find some quiet time for your own.

1 comment:

Dana said...

I know that this is a terrible question but can I invade on your Thursday night TV ritual? I know that it is Thanksgiving and you have your own shows but Grey's looks like it is gonna be GOOD!