Friday, November 24, 2006

This has been a fun day, but boy, am I tired and ready for bed!! It began about 9 am when I awoke to the smell of Dana making sausage balls for breakfast!! Yummy, yummy!! After we enjoyed those, it was almost time for the Aggie game (did I mention I slept in!!?) Anyway, some friends came over and we thoroughly enjoyed watching the Ags hold those Longhorns to only 7 points - WHOOP! It was very exciting, and even more so with some alumni and students watching it with us.

After that, Dana and I did a little running around to some local shops... I bought my first Christmas gift, and saw some potential ones to pick up later. We came home and rested as bit, then it was over to the Hutton's to watch the SPURS. (Dana went out with some friends she hasn't seen much lately, and left the old folks to the tv!)
The SPURS didn't fare as well as the Aggies, but it was still a good game.

Now, it's about bedtime, so I'll say goodnight. I hope you had a good day, and that tonight you'll rest and dream of wonderful things.

No comments: