Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to work today; guess it was time. It was no nice having Dana here the past week, and I really wasn't ready for her to go back, but darn it, she did. Although with my procedure last week my plans got changed, it was really for the better. I have a couple of other things I have to deal with to really start this year off, but one glaring question keeps echoing in my head:

"Why does Coke have to taste to good!?" I'd have a much easier time kicking it if it just wasn't so lovely to the taste buds and refreshing to the palate.


The kids come back to school tomorrow; some will have gotten way over the limit in gifts, and some will have gotten none. I wonder if my little girl who was taken away from her mom will be back, and if Chris and his sister moved like he said they were going to. Lots to catch up on... I guess I'd better go.

Have a good evening.

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Hope tomorrow it a good day with the kids. It's always an exciting one!

About Coke - I feel the same way about Sunkist. Oh well... Guess we'll have to be strong together!

love you!