Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Happy Mom

Dana's coming in for the weekend, and it's all I can do to wait two more days!! We saw a lot of each other over the holidays, and we talk daily - sometimes more, sometimes less. But there is nothing as sweet as having her here. When she was growing up, I dreaded these days, of she and Erin being gone from my daily life, and I watched those days approach and arrive before I was ready. But since I am not able to manipulate time as they do on "Heros" or "Lost", I just have to take each day and enjoy them in whatever means I have them. Don't like it, but that is where I am.

So, anyway, Dana's coming in for the weekend, and I plan to soak in every moment of her sweet and tender spirit. I'll share her with her friends for an evening or so, but the majority of the time, she'll be hanging out with old Dad and me. We may even take her to eat for a belated birthday celebration!!

Hurry, Friday!!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I sure am glad you are willing to share, cause I sure do want our time too! I know we'll all have a good time with that girl!