Monday, February 02, 2009

Exceeded expectations

Maybe I didn't have faith... maybe I didn't want to be disappointed. But, my sisters exceeded my goal, so we are off and running!!

I had said that I would do "Secret Sisters" again if I had enough interest. Following the lead of a great example in the Bible, I said, if there were as few as 12, I would do it. Just like Lot bargained with God to save Nineveh, I set to bar. I wanted to do it, but sometimes, well - the interest just isn't there.

Once I saw I had my 12 (including myself!), I set the meeting and ran off 25 copies of the information sheet. Well, I'm happy to say, Andy had to go run more off!! I was so happy to see all those ladies coming my way, it pumped me up all over!! We are only meeting until May, and we have a good cross-section of the congregation, so I am very happy! Of course, there are a couple who changed their minds for reasons of their own, and still a few more I wish were involved, but I am more than happy for the turnout!!

Now, let's start the fun!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Way to go, Mom!