Thursday, February 26, 2009

Two for one!!

Some days, I have nothing to post.... now, today there are two things I want to share.

First - an ominous sign of the times as I drove to school - the oak leaves are YELLOW! To those not familiar with what that entails, it means that the new leaves are about to push off the old "live oak" leaves and hit the ground. The beauty of a live oak is in it's having leaves all year, but when those old, 300 year and more trees lose leaves, it's a "rainstorm." The bad part, aside from those who have them having to rake them and put them somewhere, is the havoc they cause with allergies. Yep. I'm one of them. Even though we do not have one in our yard, my little town is covered in them, and they share their pollen with me graciously. Great.

Second - last night, I was "Crying-tired." I know myself, and when I feel like I did last night, the best thing is to just rest. I know, I missed class and all the fellowship, but you did not want to be around me. It's been a long week, and I wanted nothing to do with being social, so Andy went on without me. I slept from 4:45 - 5:45, 7:45 - 11:20 on the couch, and until 6:30 this morning in my room.

I feel better.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I did miss you. and you missed out on athailiah.

wadda slime she was!