Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not a good time to feel like this!

For the past couple of weeks, I have really been wanting to spend money. We live by a Dave Ramsey budget at our house, which means I have my "blow money" each month to do with as I please, and usually I have some to move to the stash I have put away for a trip with the man of my life. Not this month, though.

I keep thinking of things I want to spend money on, and most of them are not necessities. I would like to get some foo-foo for the house, you know - just to liven things up a bit. And I want to shop for my girls and Liz, too. It's just not a good time!!

A few more months, and our budget will have more room in it - then, I'm hoping for a raise in the Blow Money portion. Until then, I will content myself with some small goodies to push down the cravings!!

No comments: