Monday, February 16, 2009

Will wonders never cease?!?

Wow - I hope this is a vision of retirement to come - Andy is cooking dinner!!

Now, my husband is wonderful; he does more than his fair share of chores around here, but cooking is NOT one of them. I've teased him that he will starve to death not long after I go, if I go first. He just does not like to cook, period.

So, he has off today, while I go to school, and when I come home, he is all ready to put it in the oven. The menu - oven-fried chicken, brocolli rice, veggies, and tapioca with strawberries!! Can't wait!!

I'll let you know how it tastes tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Okay, someone has been playing with their blog! Looks great!

I love it when the men cook. Lee used to never cook but once he learned how to grill fajitas now he is the main griller....and it is great!

Doug has his "secret ingredients" in his chili or hamburgers after he spent time researching his recipes and that makes it fun!

Men cooking! YEAH!