Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I am SO tired of reruns!! I am ready for the new season to begin, so that I can get back to my obsessions: Lost, 24 (but not until Jan. for that one!), Medium, CSI, and ER are full of old friends and unfinished business!! What in the world do these people do when they aren't making new shows for me to watch?!? I know, it comes across as a terribly mundane life, but after a long day of reality, I want escapism and fiction! They even saved 7th Heaven after the WB was going to kill it, so now I can keep up with Eric and Annie and their brood of pregnant kids. (By the way, how can all 3 sets of kids be having twins - that's even too far-fetched for me to conceive. Pardon the pun!!) Just a week or so to go, then it'll all start up again.

I know - get a life, Amy.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

while i don't watch any of those shows, i can't wait for wives swap - and i don't even care if it's a rerun. I know, stupid show, but honestly, how much more escapisim (did I spell that right?) can you get - those people arre wierd!

jenn said...

i totally agree with you, amy! I cannot wait for Grey's Anatomy! the 21st--yippy!!!!! and i love House too. this week had the 2nd episode in the new season and so far i'm 0 in 2. How lame am i, i wait and wait and then, forget to leave the company of my friends to watch! silly stuff we do!

The Johnsons said...

Last night Survivor previewed... I was looking forward to it all day, but didn't realized how excited I was gonna get when I heard the music...

:)