Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Several things on my mind tonight to share, but I think I'll go with the one most foremost in my thoughts.

I HATE to not be in control of some things. I don't want to rule the world, not even for a minute, but I do wish I had some impact in things that affect my life and my family's. I'm waiting right now for a decision to be made where I work that will directly impact not only me but the other 4 women in my room, the teachers that I work with and lots of kids. I've been given a chance to give my opinion of the situation, but now it is out of my hands. My daily routine could drastically change and I'd have no recourse. I would have to finish the year doing something that I really do not want to do, and more importantly, leave doing what I am enjoying. I am most anxious, to say the least.
I should know in a matter of days, so I'll ask you to pray with me as I wait. I'd like to stay where I am, as I am feeling successful and productive there. Please ask that I am able to remain where I am, and that if that is not to be, that I would accept God's will and be a good servant.
I appreciate your prayers on my behalf.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

'Pray to God to be a good servant'. And ain't that so much easier said than done? Let yourself be used, amy. You are one of the best people I know. God must really need that now.