Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Well, I'm supposed to be packing to go to San Marcos, and I can't get going. I've done the laundry, and mentally done the hard part - what to take with me, but it isn't doing it by itself. I need to gather things to take with me; mom's cake dish, a late birthday gift for one of my favorite Houstonians, Andy's forgotten socks, etc. It is not that big a deal; yet for some reason, I'm waiting. I'm way ready to see my Andy and the kids, but I'm also dreading the drive over by myself. I guess that's the key; I'm not liking being by myself. I'm ready for that t0 be over. I miss Andy....

2 comments:

Jackie said...

motivation. sometimes you can't slow me down and others you just can't get me off the couch. i so know how it feels!
love you and missed you last night!

jenn said...

i missed you last night too! i almost always have a hard time packing, it may be a procrastination thing...but then i think about why i am packing and that motivates me! have a good time and give my dana (i stole her from you) a big hug for me!!!