Thursday, October 12, 2006

Well, I got to San Marcos a little later than planned - today was off from the get-go.... imagine my face when the man on the radio informed me it was 7:20 - not the 6:20 I needed it to be. Well, anyway, I beat the tardy bell and left school with everything in place for the sub tomorrow.

Dana and I had a yummy dinner at a little place by the outlet mall; including Frickles - fried dill pickle spears. Wow - my mouth was a water sprinkler all day thinking about it. Now, tonight I sleep at her place and head for the city of Houston tomorrow to meet up with my dear Andrew. I can't wait to look into those eyes I love and kiss that sweet mouth!!

Sleep well -

2 comments:

Jackie said...

'The two shall become one' I've said that to you before, huh? and know what? i'll end up saying it again.

man, it scares me to think what I'd do without robert. and man oh man, what would he do if i left? (he wouldn't know where the vaccuum cleaner attachments are) - now there'z a reason to keep healthy! ha!

Jamie said...

I am so excited that you got to eat at Centerpoint Station! Isn't it the greatest?! Glad you made it safely and be safe on the road to Houston!