Monday, October 09, 2006

Well, I'm about to venture out and pick up some things from the store. I had a peaceful night - finally turned off my bedside light about 1:20 am, and got up with my alarm about 7:30. Lazy day, trying to decide what I want to eat while my man is away. I may splurge and do Chinese one night, but not tonight. No school, the timing's off. Watched some movies and read the paper. I don't think I'd want this to be my daily routine, but it's good every once in a while. Tomorrow, it's back to school, and I"ll be back.

I miss Andrew - hurry, Friday!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

There is something a little odd about hearing your mom call your dad "my man". Ha ha ha!

Jackie said...

man, do i miss robert. funny how God pegged it with the 'two shall become one flesh' thing, huh?
love you and thinking of you!