Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Why is it that when you ask someone a question, they say, "You don't really want me to answer that, do you?" Now, my pet peeve is stupid questions that answer themselves, and this would have to be one at the top of the list. If I ask a specific person a specific question, wouldn't they assume that I did, in fact, want an answer? I don't just ask random questions to hear myself talk; I talk for a living, so hearing my own voice is not a thrill. I choose people whose opinion I value, and then I ask them wanting their input or advice. If something is that heavy on my heart that I stop you and ask you for something, please give it to me. Full of love but with both barrels. I'm a grown woman, and I can handle the truth, or at least your take on it. If I haven't asked you yet, be patient; your turn will come!

Sweet dreams -

No comments: