Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tomorrow, I leave for the Hill country for the weekend. Since I first went to church camp at age 14, the area has been a place of spiritual and emotional renewal for me. Many a time Andy has put me in the car for a "chill-out" drive in the Hills. Now, tomorrow, I get to go deep into the most beautiful part of the area with some of my best friends. I know a lot of good will come from our time there, yet I find myself a little apprehensive about the trip. Please pray that all will go well and we will come back uplifted and refreshed. I'll let you know all about it on Sunday!
Sweet dreams.

3 comments:

jenn said...

ipray that your apprehensions will be eased. i know God has great plans for us! thank you for all your efforts in making it happen

Jackie said...

amy, i know and really understand the trepadation.(did i murder that spelling or what?) i am so looking forward to it, but have a tummy ache about it at the same time. see my blog.
love you, my true sister.

andrew said...

Times of refreshing come in many different forms. Some of the best occur when we are away from our daliy rountines. In the long run, when we are a bit unsettled we learn or garner the most. Being forced out of our comfort zone and then allowed to return teaches us how far we can go. And, then we learn how far we can go the next time. Have a great weekend. We guys will miss you girls.