Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Giving things over to God is impossible for me sometimes. When it effects me or people at work or strangers, I'm pretty cool with saying, "I'm giving it up to God to handle." Then, I accept what God decides to do or not do, and I move on. I don't live with "what ifs" or "Why mes" or any of those things I hear other people say. Decision is made, move on. Move on.

However, when circumstances and people effect my husband or my children, I am not so easy to turn that over. I know God is in control, and will do just fine without me or my opinions, but I feel like I have to jump in and help Him.

The last 6 weeks have been some of the most helpless I've felt, and I kept thinking I would be so very happy when things fell into place. Now that they appear to be, though, I find there are still things to deal with, and closure may not be as quick a I'd like. On top of that, my husband has made a decision that breaks my heart, yet I have to support him and continue to keep our life peaceful and restful for him. Inside, I want to hurt people and show them the depth of their actions.

This mom and wife thing is really a hard job sometimes. I need to move on. Pray for me.

No comments: